Monday, May 4, 2015

Wellness Groups

One of my major nutritional philosophies is that diets don't work.  People go on diets with the mindset that one day they will go "off" the diet.  There is a better way - just not an easier way.  Real weight loss requires lifestyle modifications.  It is not the easy road, but it can lead to long-term success.  Read what my friend, Jess, has to say:

No more quick fixes or yo-yo diets!
Let’s get HEALTHY for LIFE together!
Do you feel like you’ve tried every single diet out there, every pill, formula, & all for the weight to just pile back on? You’re not alone. I know what it’s like to struggle with feeling defeated, like there’s no hope for you, depressed, & uncomfortable in your own skin. That was me half of my life. I am here to tell you that you don’t have to feel that way anymore. Just take my hand & we will start this journey to a brand new you together!
Here are are my results – there’s NO reason they can’t be yours, too!!! I was in HORRENDOUS shape when I started & my main food groups were fried foods, alcohol, & sweets. If I was able to change, so can YOU!
Jess

I don't want you to just start some other program - I want to finish it together!  That's what my groups are all about!  I will give you the tools that have helped me, Jess, and many others reach their goals.  We will meet in a private group with so much support that we will not fail!

What do you have to lose?  I'll tell you what you will gain - confidence, strength and the ability to live a healthy, sustainable life.

Watch and listen as Jess explains the impact of these challenge groups on her life:
All of my wellness challenge groups include:

  • A full fitness program specific to your goals
  • Recipe guide including meals and snacks
  • Private Facebook group for accountability and support
  • One-on-one access to me as your coach
  • Results!
If you are ready to leave the excuses behind, set goals, and make a real healthy change, head over here to fill out a quick questionnaire and I will help you get started on a healthier you!


Check out these additional transformations:

Ana

Deon

Stephanie

Ashley

Ric

No comments:

Post a Comment