Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Meal Planning for Lunch

As previously mentioned, when I meal plan I tend to only plan one meal per day.  Breakfast is pretty easy (cereal, peanut butter and toast, etc.).  I tend to overlook lunch, because I usually only eat one meal per day with my husband.  Now that our daughter is getting older, I actually have to start thinking about what to feed her.  Today, I opened my refrigerator, and it basically contained milk and condiments.  I looked in the pantry, and eventually settled on a can of soup (it is only 90 degrees today).

So, maybe it is time to start thinking about lunch...  Fortunately, Facebook was on my side today - probably because school has just started for most of the country.

The first amazing thing that I ran across was a helpful little tip for prepping a week's worth of lunch on one day.  How much easier would life be if I could just pop food out of the refrigerator or pantry, ready to go?

If you need some ideas to break up the monotony of sandwiches every day for lunch, check out these 30 suggestions for lunch!

If that is not enough, check out what Pintrest has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment